Thanks for letting me know about this game! I enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy the video I made!
Slender Man: The Dark Nightmare
A downloadable SlenderDarkNightmare
Slender-Man: The Dark Nightmare
- W A S D -> Move Character
- Left Shift -> Run
- Left Click -> Grab page or do an action while crosshair is red
- Right Click -> Focus flashlight
- Mouse Scroll Wheel -> Set flashlight intensity
- E -> Camera zoom
- Q -> Enable/Disable flashlight (Bugged after grabbing 3rd page)
- -[Fixed] Collider Bugs -> Sometimes you cant entry in a building or a branch or something blocks your movement.
- -[Fixed] Random unity crashes -> Usually after grabbing second page and is the first time that you open the game.
- -[Fixed] Slender get blocked by trees or structures, trying to fix it.
- -Bad performance, trying to improve, better than last update.
(Project close due inactivity and lack of attention to this project)
Sat. April 18 2020
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Expected HUGE updateMar 09, 2020
- Finally... Tomorrow new huge update...Mar 08, 2020
- Update....Feb 25, 2020
- Soon new update...Feb 03, 2020
- Expected new update (v0.0.6f)Dec 26, 2019
- Extreme Big UpdateNov 29, 2019
- New Update v0.0.5fOct 28, 2019
- New BIGG Update Soon! (UI)Oct 25, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I really enjoyed your video about the game, the most your way of narrate your experience!
SKIP TO 9:17!!!
Good Slender game.
This game project is very impressive! Full marks to you man!
I too am a high school game developer, so i understand the feeling of bugs popping up and all of that, but this game was very good! Looking forward to seeing your progress in the future. I use the Unreal engine so we couldnt exactly "Work together" but if you'd ever be interested in teaming up i'm fully up to it
My game demo i just released 2 weeks ago just shows the mechanics and story for the full game, *Outlast and Amnesia inspired) no objectives or monsters yet. Coming in full release tho. Also working on another game which is smaller and contains a monster/scares
Full marks to your game!!
string m_ThanksYou = "Man, I don't know how to thank you for this wonderful comment ...
Usually people just highlight the bugs the game has, and even if it's not a destructive opinion and is constructive, the truth is that it bothers me a little ...
Maybe its just me, because I like trying to make everything go perfect ... but as you know ... it's impossible being a just one teen army...
However, you made my day, thanks!";
Hellow there creator. i finally played your game. I picked up the second page and the game crashed... And no slenderman in the woods... Anyway here is my gameplay of your gam. ENJOY!!
it Starts on 11:43